A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Law:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Law, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Law
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Law, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Law graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Law has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ocean Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William A Law MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William A. Law practice?
- Dr. William Law has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Law practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Manahawkin, NJ and Forked River, NJ.
See Brick Surgeons.