Dr. William Law MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Brick, NJ

December 17th, 2015
Pricked then rejected..
I saw Dr Law for pain in my shoulder, which he stated it was tendinitis with arthritis. The visit was extremely quick, with quick results of a needle in the shoulder which I was in a tremendous amount of pain from. The shot itself left a black 1" circle on my shoulder for approx. 5 weeks. With not much relief, I continued having pain. I went to my primary who ordered a Mri. I called Brielle orthopedics only to make an appointment and was told because I had neck surgery in 1999, by another surgeon. They would not see me. I never heard of such a thing. Needless to say I won't be going back there.

February 6th, 2015
Patient Beware
Patient beware: Want to know why their offices are so beautiful? If you break a bone, they will bill your insurance for surgical services even if the doctor doesn't touch a knife nor do anything beyond a normal office visit. They also charged for an "office visit" which my insurance paid for. No one in their office explained billing practices before treatment so we could make an informed decision. Apparently this is standard industry practice. Does that make it right? Absolutely not. Now we are out $400. Thanks a lot Brielle Orthopedics.

April 4th, 2011
Kind caring and compassionate, not only diagnosted my knee problem, but other things that needed to be attended to by different specialist. This Dr. truly went above and beyond with my treatment. I fully recommend him, and have to sevaral friends.