A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Lawson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Lawson, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lawson
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Lawson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawson graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lawson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Eric Lawson DDS and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. William E. Lawson practice?
- Dr. William Lawson has 1 office location.
Dr. William Lawson practices Cardiology near Stony Brook, NY.
See Stony Brook Cardiologists.