A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Lawton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Lawton is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawton graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Lawton has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - Grand Island
- Bryanlgh Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Jay Lawton MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Lawton practice?
- Dr. William Lawton has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Lawton practices Gastroenterology near Lincoln, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Island, NE.
See Lincoln Gastroenterologists.