Overall Review

4.9

August 7th, 2012
family Physician
Highly recommend this Dr. Takes the time to explain and genuinely cares about my concerns.

April 26th, 2012
Saved a friend's life & was my Doctor.
He's the best doctor I ever had. He takes as much time as needed to make sure you get the best care possible. I was referred to him by a friend who's life he saved by diagnosing him early. He makes you feel at ease, works through your problems and takes time to get it right instead of rushing you out the door. You feel like a patient and not like a meal ticket. I had to move last year and I've been through three doctors looking for the type of care I received at his office. I can honestly say, I'm still looking, because no one has come close. If you live in Allen County, this is the man you need to see--just rock solid medical care.

May 4th, 2010
Dr. Leahy worked with my original primary care physician...literally, Dr. Schumm was the original for me, as he was my doctor from birth until he left primary care. I trusted him for everything. He was a hard act to follow and Dr. Leahy managed to do so. I followed him out of the Elm St. group and to his current location. Sometimes he can be impatient, but as a primary care doctor, I trust him very much. When I was uninsured, I wasn't pressured by his billing department as long as I made small payments here and there. If you're looking for a primary care doctor, he's a good candidate.