A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Lear:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Lear is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Lear, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lear graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lear has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Altoona Regional Health System
- Indiana Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Lawrence Lear MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. William L. Lear practice?
- Dr. William Lear has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Lear practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Indiana, PA.
See Indiana Obstetricians & Gynecologists.