Dr. William Lear MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Indiana, PA

June 19th, 2016
I was sexually assaulted when I was 18. When I went for my first gyno checkup I was scared. I told Dr Lear about the attack and he was very patient and understanding. When I told him I needed a moment to compose myself, he stopped. At no point did he pressure me to complete the exam. His calmness made me feel more comfortable than I thought I would be. When we talked after the exam he answered every question in a straightforward manner. And he gave me the number of psychologist and a recommendation.

April 17th, 2013
Dr. Lear delivered my child back in 2002. I had fertility problems and we went step by step on what we would do and I alway felt very comfortable around him and his staff. He always explained proceedures even when I had to have an emergency c-secion. Would highly recommend.

January 23rd, 2011
Great Dr!
Dr. Lear was kind, courteous, & thorough in explaining to my husband & I the medication he prescribed and why I needed it for a healthy pregnancy. He was gentle during my exam and made me feel comfortable. FYI: I wanted to give Dr. Lear 4 stars but Vitals wouldn't let me.