A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Leech:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Leech is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Leech, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leech graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Leech has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- St Clare Medical Center
- Franciscan St. Elizabeth Health Crawfordsville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Howard Leech MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William H. Leech practice?
- Dr. William Leech has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Leech practices Family Medicine near Crawfordsville, IN.
See Crawfordsville Primary Care Doctors.