Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Leeds
Dr. William Leeds, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Topeka, KS. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine. Dr. Leeds is affiliated with St Francis Health Center, Kansas Rehabilitation Hospital and Stormont-Vail Regional Health Center. Dr. Leeds has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William Leeds has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
Dr. William Leeds is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Topeka, KS.
Dr. Ted Daughety
Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Topeka, KS 0.15 mi43
Dr. Francisco Soto
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Topeka, KS 0.15 mi24
Dr. Vlad Dimitriu
Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine
Topeka, KS 0.36 mi20