inactive

• Good
  • Bad

April 22nd, 2016
Patient
I saw a PA first, she was a little stand offish and not very informative on the diagnosis, I then saw the Dr. who didn't listen, didn't take time to explain very much to someone who was newly diagnosed with COPD, but he did take time to show me some giant bullet on my dime by the way and then offered me free meds because they were experimental drug - and I just told him prior I wasn't crazy about taking a lot of drugs?? so he obviously wasn't listening very well and I have cancer and the woman told him I was not good candidate if I had cancer and he said he didn't believe it?? So I guess he called me and my medical records a liar. They actually charge you to be treated like this there??? Last a year later I saw PA Mindy, I was in pain, just been given oxygen by primary care doctor, she never bothered to double check numbers on oxygen, nor called back on the x-ray that day?? She at least explained about different lung infections. Are they even concerned about their patients? I called back today, the next day after not getting called about results of xray, and the nurse Amanda was very rude- I guess they just don't like doing the job they get paid so much to do? Maybe they just talk to unhappy patients all day.... ??? unhappy that didn't get back with us regarding test results, questioning certain things.. I can understand, well maybe they should treat their patients like they really care -

January 15th, 2016
Go-To Doctor in Kansas for complicated lung problems
Caring, funny, but most important crazy smart about medicine. Highly reccomend Dr. Leeds!

June 9th, 2015
Avoid Dr. Leeds and his Sleep Center
When it took almost a month to get the initial appointment with him my impression was "wow he must be busy and really good", little did I know. At my first appt he said the they would be doing a split night study which is the most efficient, this did not happen. Then I was told by the front office "Oh he likes to follow up no later than two weeks after a sleep study" but they couldn't find an appointment for almost a month, and then called and postponed my appointment for another two weeks. So 6 weeks after my initail study I saw him again for him to tell me the obvious, yes you need a cpap machine. But now you will have to do another study (and pay us another whopping fee) so we know what pressure to set you at. Two weeks after that I do my second study, wait two more weeks and go in with the intention of picking up my machine. The ARNP Mindy Joye showed me some squiggly lines and went on about how much good data they get. Then said "oops, I told you wrong, you can't get your machine because we need to send in a pre-authorization form, but I PROMISE I'll do it right away today." 12 business days later I called my insurance company to check on the status to find out the pre-authorization had NEVER BEEN FILED! So now I have been dealing with these clowns for 4 months and still do not have a solution or a cpap machine. My insurance company informed me it would take 15 business days to process the pre-authorization if it gets submitted as Candace in Leed's business office has "promised" to do today. Where have I heard this line before? I wouldn't recommend this group to anyone. The tech who actually does the study is very friendly, helpful and professional. As far as the doctor, and his front office staff, their service is sub-par at best.

July 25th, 2013
Admin
Wonderful sweet person very understanding you are need ! Thank you Dc. Leeds

July 26th, 2012
Great Experience
This doctor is the most through, understanding and caring doctor that I have had. What he has done for me is outstanding.His knowledge and the amount of time he takes explaining thing to you is better than any other doctor that I have been to about my lung problems.I HIGHLY recommend him.

July 5th, 2012
I think he is nuts
When the Dr came into the examining room he was giddy and started playing with his fish lamp all the while saying don't you just love this light I don't know why it is not working right. You just had to be their to understand how weird it was. Dr Leeds was reading the results of my test out loud and when I asked him what something meant his reply was "If you don't shut up I am not going to talk to you." I am not a talkative person so I have no idea where he was coming from.

March 21st, 2010
knows his stuff
I have some complicated health issues, and Dr. Leeds is amazingly knowlegable not just about my pulmonary issues, but also my other problems. He keeps close contact with my other specialists, deals with my horrible insurance company, and just knows how to fix a problem. This is priceless for a chronic patient!

February 22nd, 2017