Internists, Critical Care Specialist, Pulmonologist (lungs), Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
Topeka Pulmonary & Sleep MDCN
515 SW Horne St
Ste 200
West Meade, Topeka, KS 66606
785-234-5480
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Admin  |  show details
by Marie B. on Jul 25th, 2013

Wonderful sweet person very understanding you are need ! Thank you Dc. Leeds

|  Great Experience  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2012

This doctor is the most through, understanding and caring doctor that I have had. What he has done for me is outstanding.His knowledge and the amount of time he takes explaining thing to you is better than any other doctor that I have been to about my lung problems.I HIGHLY recommend him.

|  I think he is nuts  |  show details
Jul 4th, 2012

When the Dr came into the examining room he was giddy and started playing with his fish lamp all the while saying don't you just love this light I don't know why it is not working right. You just had to be their to understand how weird it was. Dr Leeds was reading the results of my test out loud and when I asked him what something meant his reply was "If you don't shut up I am not going to talk to you." I am not a talkative person so I have no idea where he was coming from.

|  knows his stuff  |  show details
Mar 21st, 2010

I have some complicated health issues, and Dr. Leeds is amazingly knowlegable not just about my pulmonary issues, but also my other problems. He keeps close contact with my other specialists, deals with my horrible insurance company, and just knows how to fix a problem. This is priceless for a chronic patient!

|  best in kansas  |  show details
Sep 26th, 2009

I have COPD and asthma, I was hospitalized, and saw seeing three different pulmonologists, one from Kansas City, two from Stormont Vail, Cotton O'Neil. I got no better, and also had to deal with uncaring, unprofessional offfice staff. Then I went to see Dr. Leeds. He was caring, smart, had a wonderful staff and best of all, he made feel better! For the first time I feel normal and I can get through that day without feeling like I'm going to die. I reccomend him highly!