Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Avoid Dr. Leeds and his Sleep Center show details Avoid Dr. Leeds and his Sleep Center
by Delayn Wilson on Jun 9th, 2015

When it took almost a month to get the initial appointment with him my impression was "wow he must be busy and really good", little did I know. At my first appt he said the they would be doing a split night study which is the most efficient, this did not happen. Then I was told by the front office "Oh he likes to follow up no later than two weeks after a sleep study" but they couldn't find an appointment for almost a month, and then called and postponed my appointment for another two weeks. So 6 weeks after my initail study I saw him again for him to tell me the obvious, yes you need a cpap machine. But now you will have to do another study (and pay us another whopping fee) so we know what pressure to set you at. Two weeks after that I do my second study, wait two more weeks and go in with the intention of picking up my machine. The ARNP Mindy Joye showed me some squiggly lines and went on about how much good data they get. Then said "oops, I told you wrong, you can't get your machine because we need to send in a pre-authorization form, but I PROMISE I'll do it right away today." 12 business days later I called my insurance company to check on the status to find out the pre-authorization had NEVER BEEN FILED! So now I have been dealing with these clowns for 4 months and still do not have a solution or a cpap machine. My insurance company informed me it would take 15 business days to process the pre-authorization if it gets submitted as Candace in Leed's business office has "promised" to do today. Where have I heard this line before? I wouldn't recommend this group to anyone. The tech who actually does the study is very friendly, helpful and professional. As far as the doctor, and his front office staff, their service is sub-par at best.

Admin show details Admin
by Marie B. on Jul 25th, 2013

Wonderful sweet person very understanding you are need ! Thank you Dc. Leeds

Great Experience show details Great Experience
Jul 26th, 2012

This doctor is the most through, understanding and caring doctor that I have had. What he has done for me is outstanding.His knowledge and the amount of time he takes explaining thing to you is better than any other doctor that I have been to about my lung problems.I HIGHLY recommend him.

I think he is nuts show details I think he is nuts
Jul 4th, 2012

When the Dr came into the examining room he was giddy and started playing with his fish lamp all the while saying don't you just love this light I don't know why it is not working right. You just had to be their to understand how weird it was. Dr Leeds was reading the results of my test out loud and when I asked him what something meant his reply was "If you don't shut up I am not going to talk to you." I am not a talkative person so I have no idea where he was coming from.

knows his stuff show details knows his stuff
Mar 21st, 2010

I have some complicated health issues, and Dr. Leeds is amazingly knowlegable not just about my pulmonary issues, but also my other problems. He keeps close contact with my other specialists, deals with my horrible insurance company, and just knows how to fix a problem. This is priceless for a chronic patient!

best in kansas show details best in kansas
Sep 26th, 2009

I have COPD and asthma, I was hospitalized, and saw seeing three different pulmonologists, one from Kansas City, two from Stormont Vail, Cotton O'Neil. I got no better, and also had to deal with uncaring, unprofessional offfice staff. Then I went to see Dr. Leeds. He was caring, smart, had a wonderful staff and best of all, he made feel better! For the first time I feel normal and I can get through that day without feeling like I'm going to die. I reccomend him highly!