Memorable Experience show details Memorable Experience
Apr 8th, 2015

I saw doctor Leggett for an ongoing health issue that I have had since childhood. He was informative, direct and took the time to explain the anatomy of my issue. He also referred me to a specialist which was extremely helpful.

Jan 13th, 2012

patient,caring,kind

GM show details GM
Jan 12th, 2012

In the new world of medicine where doctors often treat people like numbers, Dr Leggett is a breath of fresh air. He spent quite a bit of time getting to know me and learning about my complicated medical history. He suggested that my previous diagnosis was only part of my problem and added an additional medication. I have to say I feel 10 years younger which is meaningful since Im 73.

ex-patient show details ex-patient
Aug 24th, 2011

Doctor made wrong diagnosis, ignored critical warning signs, careless attitude, piggy backs on others doctors work, as patient be cautious and get second opinions.

college professor show details college professor
Jun 24th, 2010

I have a crew of doctors for a lifetime of ongoing severe medical conditions. I appreciate Dr.Leggett's genuine, sincere and humane approach in his treatment of me. Thorough, curious and willing to take the time he needs to ask, inquire and discover the right course of medicine, and /or procedures makes him a unique and outstanding doctor for me.

quick to make wrongful diagnosis show details quick to make wrongful diagnosis
Mar 24th, 2009