Dr. William Leggett MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

April 20th, 2016
This Md ruined my life. At first I thought he was the greatest MD until I was diagnosed with a pinched nerve and a ruptured disc. He prescribed me a certain type of medication and because I was honest by telling him that I had a family member who abused that specific medication and abused me because of that medication as a child and I saw first hand what that medication does to people he used it against me. He put false things in my record and started to treat me different. I could no longer get my asthma medication even though I was diagnosed with asthma when I was a child. I went looking for another MD and due to his notes to this day I get treated like I am a drug addict when I never was. They say the great thing about Kaiser is that they have many MD's so you can choose one that is right for you. I went searching for an md and they weren't the right fit and treated me bad due to his comments. To add insult to injury I had been working for the company for 10 years. This happened years ago and to this date I hate going to Kaiser because they make me do random drug tests (all which I have passed). I spoke with member services and they said once they black ball you it's permanent. They will not remove it from my record though I have proven numerous times that I don't do drugs. Giving him a 1 star rating is a rating he doesn't even deserve or the hospital in general.

April 8th, 2015
Memorable Experience
I saw doctor Leggett for an ongoing health issue that I have had since childhood. He was informative, direct and took the time to explain the anatomy of my issue. He also referred me to a specialist which was extremely helpful.

January 13th, 2012
patient,caring,kind

January 12th, 2012
GM
In the new world of medicine where doctors often treat people like numbers, Dr Leggett is a breath of fresh air. He spent quite a bit of time getting to know me and learning about my complicated medical history. He suggested that my previous diagnosis was only part of my problem and added an additional medication. I have to say I feel 10 years younger which is meaningful since Im 73.

August 24th, 2011
ex-patient
Doctor made wrong diagnosis, ignored critical warning signs, careless attitude, piggy backs on others doctors work, as patient be cautious and get second opinions.

June 24th, 2010
college professor
I have a crew of doctors for a lifetime of ongoing severe medical conditions. I appreciate Dr.Leggett's genuine, sincere and humane approach in his treatment of me. Thorough, curious and willing to take the time he needs to ask, inquire and discover the right course of medicine, and /or procedures makes him a unique and outstanding doctor for me.

March 24th, 2009
quick to make wrongful diagnosis
harsh lacks compassion