Dr. William Lehman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 29th, 2016
Compassionate and good listener
I find Dr. Lehman to be extremely knowledgeable and compassionate. He listened to my concerns and allowed me to feel in control of my care. He took into account quality of life issues and my preferences in seeking surgical intervention. Dr. Lehman has always been kind and friendly each time I speak to him and is a skilled surgeon with a vast knowledge of his profession. When a minor complication arose he took time to explain what he thought the problem quickly put my mind at ease. The office staff are always friendly amd encouraging. I have waited 20-30 minutes to see him at each appointment but don't mind waiting because I know he will take his time and answer my questions just as he did for the patient before me.

June 6th, 2016
dr lehman is both professional and caring and i'm so fortunate that he is my doctor

December 28th, 2015
A wonderful Doctor. He has done both a total hip replacement and rotator cuff surgery for me. I have been very satisfied from start to finish and highly recommend him to others.

August 6th, 2014
injured employee
I didn't need an appointment, Workers Comp set the appointment for me ..I was going for a second opinion.... he checked everything he left nothing behind...

January 15th, 2014
AWESOME DOCTOR
The entire staff is very friendly and helpful. Dr. Lehman is a very dedicated and caring doctor. I would highly recommend him to all.

April 15th, 2013
LISTENS WELL AND EDUCATES PATIENT ON WHAT THEY NEED.
I was referred to Dr. Lehman in 2010 for a consultation. He really spent time with me explaining to me what was going on and what he could do for me - but would like to run some additional tests for clarification. I really liked him but I have some very serious health conditions. Once I told him I was on Coumadin he rolled his chair away from me like I had a plague! ! But that is okay - I would much rather he would be honest with me than to take chances. Not all doctors are comfortable with difficult health promises. However, I certainly would still recommend him.

January 19th, 2011
KInd and a good listner.