A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William LeLiever:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William LeLiever, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William LeLiever, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hearing Loss
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. LeLiever graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. LeLiever has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- Central Carolina Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Charles LeLiever MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Neurotology, Plastic Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William C. LeLiever practice?
- Dr. William LeLiever has 4 office locations.
Dr. William LeLiever practices Otolaryngology, Neurotology, Plastic Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Sanford, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Apex, NC.
See Sanford Otolaryngologists, Sanford Plastic Surgeons, and Sanford Surgeons.