Learn more about Dr. William LeMasters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William LeMasters is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. LeMasters
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. LeMasters Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William LeMasters, DO is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. LeMasters graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. LeMasters has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Evangelical Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William C LeMasters DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William C. LeMasters practice?
- Dr. William LeMasters has 1 office location.
Dr. William LeMasters practices Ophthalmology near Sunbury, PA.
See Sunbury Ophthalmologists.