A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William LeMasters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William LeMasters is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William LeMasters, DO is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. LeMasters graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. LeMasters has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Evangelical Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Charles LeMasters DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William C. LeMasters practice?
- Dr. William LeMasters has 2 office locations.
Dr. William LeMasters practices Ophthalmology near Sunbury, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Shamokin, PA.
See Sunbury Ophthalmologists.