A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Lennarz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Lennarz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Viral Infection Fever
Education & Awards
Dr. Lennarz graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Lennarz has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Marshall Lennarz MD is a male Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William M. Lennarz practice?
- Dr. William Lennarz has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Lennarz practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, VA and Charlottesville, VA.
See Portland Pediatricians.