A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Leppert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Leppert is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Leppert, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leppert graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Leppert has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Michael Leppert MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. William M. Leppert practice?
- Dr. William Leppert has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Leppert practices Anesthesiology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Olive Branch, MS.
See Memphis Anesthesiologists.