Learn more about Dr. William Leslie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Leslie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leslie
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leslie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Leslie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Colorectal Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Interventional Oncology
- Liver Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Leslie graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Leslie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Leslie MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William Leslie practice?
- Dr. William Leslie has 1 office location.
Dr. William Leslie practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists, Chicago Hematologists, and Chicago Oncologists.