Learn more about Dr. William Leslie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Leslie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Leslie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Interventional Oncology
- Liver Cancer
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Leslie graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Leslie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Leslie MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William Leslie practice?
- Dr. William Leslie has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Leslie practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Oak Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Oak Park Internists, Oak Park Hematologists, and Oak Park Oncologists.