A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Leuchter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Leuchter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Leuchter, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Leuchter has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Michael Leuchter MD is a male Neurologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. William M. Leuchter practice?
- Dr. William Leuchter has 4 office locations.
- Dr. William Leuchter practices Neurology near , .