Dr. William Leuchter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Leuchter?

September 21st, 2017

Good Choice

Dr. Leuchter has been my doctor for eleven years.

April 26th, 2017

Great doctor

I have a complicated medical history with a rare neuro disorder. Dr Leuchter is always thorough and takes a good amount of time with me. He listens carefully , answers questions , and integrates my other care. I recommend him very highly

July 1st, 2016

Wonderful Doctor!

April 20th, 2016

The best Dr

This doctor saved my mom life she has been a patient for 12 years he gave her quality of life back 4 stars is not enough for his rating

December 2nd, 2015

Great doctor, very personable and very experienced. Originally recommended by a number of fellow doctors. Exceeded my expectations.

May 3rd, 2015

Be Careful

Dr. Leuchter does some IMEs (Independent Medical Evaluations) for insurance companies sometimes and he will side the insurance company of course because the exam is paid by the insurance company even though it is called an independent medical evaluation. He does say some helpful stuff to your benefit, however, the majority of the report is biased to the insurance company though, which is a very bad thing because the insurance company is going to deny your claim at the end of the day as a result of his report. Dr. Leuchter, I hope you read this review one day. Please stop selling your medical license and integrity to the insurance company for a pay check to the insurance company for one reason and that is to say what they want you to say in the report and this results in getting innocent patients' denied by the insurance company. What you are doing is wrong, and think about how you are going to get punished when you depart this earth.

February 26th, 2015

I was referred by my primary care physician for evaluation/treatment of migraines. Very LONG waiting period for initial appointment. The office was overcrowded and appeared to be unorganized. In my opinion, Dr. Leuchter was abrupt and very impersonal. Perhaps that is his personality, but it was a definite "turn off" to a new patient! I never returned for a follow up visit because after I explicitly informed him that I was allergic to a certain popular migraine medication he told me to take it when my insurance company refused to pay for the more expensive drug he recommended. I am still looking for a Neurologist!

October 20th, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr Leuchter for 8 years now, and what has always impressed me has been his willingness to listen from his patients, and to spend time with them, and above all else his knowledge and professionalism. Everyone else in the office is as kind and as courteous. If you want a doctor who cares and has compassion for his patients, and is willing to get to the bottom of your symptoms, Dr Leuchter is the best.

March 7th, 2014

a wonderful, caring person. Very good doctor!

February 18th, 2014

Thorough

Dr. Leuchter has been very thorough, open, honest and patient. He does take the time to listen to ensure that he has all necessary information so that he can develop a plan of action. I would recommend him to anyone that needs to see a Neurologist. I have to drive 45 minutes to get to his practice but it is worth the drive for me. What I am experiencing personally is very frustrating for me and he assures me that we will get some resolve.

January 18th, 2014

Uncaring and Rude

If you are looking for a doctor that is competent and caring, this is not the doctor for you. I have never been to such an incompetent, rude, condescending and arrogant doctor in my life! He single handedly ruined my quality of life. Doctors are supposed to help people, not hurt them. He could care less about how you feel or how much pain you are in. All he cares about is how much money he can get for each appointment. He should retire.

November 8th, 2013

Feeling blessed!

After what I went through with my previous Nuero it was a blessing to find Dr. Leuchter. I have been his patient for 7 years and has even attended one of his seminars. His office staff are a bit well....let's just say they are office staff. I do expect great treatment from the entire office however as long as Dr. Leuchter continues to keep doing his best by me I feel like I am in good hands. He is very knowledgeable and very friendly. I can talk with him about anything and that works well for MS patients to be able to discuss life and current issues. I am the type of person that ask for what I want and demand good service so the staff doesn't bother me. If you need attention from the office staff then don't go. If you need a great knowledgeable doctor and could care less about their staff then Dr. Leuchter is your man!