A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Leuschke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Leuschke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leuschke
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Leuschke, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leuschke graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Leuschke has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- East Alabama Medical Center And Snf
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Joseph Leuschke MD is a male Neurologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Leuschke practice?
- Dr. William Leuschke has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Leuschke practices Neurology near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Neurologists.