A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Levine, Orthopedic Surgery-Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levine
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Levine, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Acquired Joint Deformities
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Arm Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Elbow Injuries
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Joint Arthritis (Periarthritis)
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Levine has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William N Levine MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William N. Levine practice?
- Dr. William Levine has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Levine practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Tarrytown, NY and Englewood, NJ.
See New York Surgeons and New York Orthopedic Surgeons.