A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Levine, Orthopedic - Sports Medicine Surgeon, Orthopedic Shoulder & Elbow Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Levine, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Levine has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William N Levine MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William N. Levine practice?
- Dr. William Levine has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Levine practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Tarrytown, NY and Englewood, NJ.
See New York Surgeons and New York Neurologists.