Learn more about Dr. William Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Levine, Orthopedic Surgery-Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levine
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Levine, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Acquired Joint Deformities
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Arm Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Elbow Injuries
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Joint Arthritis (Periarthritis)
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Levine has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William N Levine MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William N. Levine practice?
- Dr. William Levine has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Levine practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Tarrytown, NY and Englewood, NJ.
See New York Surgeons and New York Orthopedic Surgeons.