Dr. William Levine MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 18th, 2017
Great Doctor
This is the second time Dr. Levine operated on me. If a dr. can go from great to truly spectacular he is the one who has done it.

April 13th, 2017
Awesome
Great experience

February 25th, 2017
Phenomenal doctor

September 29th, 2016
ROTATOR CUFF SURGERY
FROM DIAGNOSIS THROUGH SURGERY AND FOLLOW UP THIS WAS WORLD CLASS. I AM TOTALY SATISFIED WITH ALL ASPECTS OF MY TREATMENT. AFTER SUFFERING TWO MASSIVE TEARS I AM BACK TO NORMAL WITHIN SIX MONTHS OF THE SURGERY. DR. LEVINE IS THE BEST YOU CAN GET FOR THIS SURGERY.

September 28th, 2016
carpenter
After two failed rotator cuff surgeries I was recommended to Dr .Levine . From the onset he made a positive and a clear path to help me get my life back together .I will be eternally grateful for his skill ,tenacity and the caring outlook he displayed each time we met, before and after surgery .

September 12th, 2016
Excellent care
once i got the first Appointment ,everything went very Smoothly i was given all the paper work , my surgery was booked quickly , once i obtained my medical clearance. Dr. Levine was very throw in explaining and showing diagrams on what had to be done . Because it was same day surgery everything i would need was measured and given to me for that day and all meds were pre ordered.Dr. Levine himself was quite Debinear , informative and concerned. overall if i had to do it again would not think twice of returning or recommending him and his team. to anyone

August 16th, 2016
Massive Rotator Cuff Cuff Reconstruction
Dr. Levine was terrific. I had massive , full thickness tears of at least two rotator cuff tendons, possibly three, and substantial damage to other structures in right shoulder. I was unable to raise my arm, or to use it other than in very minor ways, and had substantial pain upon movement. Dr. Levine was confident from the start. I had minimal pain from the surgery or the later PT, which also was at Columbia. Now, ten months post-surgery, I have excellent range of motion and no pain. I swim and lift weights largely as before, and last week played 18 holes without even thinking about the rotator cuff. I am far better than I thought I ever could be after my accident. Thank you Dr. Levine!

July 10th, 2016
Great Experience for Rotator Cuff Surgery
I had rotator cuff surgery and the entire process of my care was great. At the doctors office starting at reception exceptionally nice especially Kinga. The RN Brooke and Mike were fantastic and very helpf. Nurse practitioner Rene and surgery schedule people all who helped me along the way, and of course my great surgeon Dr. William Levine Thank you!

July 8th, 2016
2 shoulder surgeries; different issues
I felt that Dr. Levine and his staff cared about my health and well-being both from a pre-surgery POV and after the procedure as well. There was an explanation of all my available options which made me feel involved in the decision-making process, rather a surgeon pushing me toward one option or another. Hopefully you will never have to consider shoulder surgery, but if you do a consultation with Dr. Levine is a MUST.

July 7th, 2016
Dr. Levine is an outstanding Orthopedic. He is extremely knowledgeable in this field. Any type of question I had for Dr. Levine he had a well thought answered to leave me with a large amount of confidence any time i left his office. If anyone has any type of orthopedic issue I highly recommend seeing Dr. Levine.

May 6th, 2016
Excellent care!!

May 5th, 2016
The top doctor for me. I saw 2 other doctors before seeing Dr. Levine. Only he made me feel totally at ease and confident that I had chosen well....and I did.