Dr. William Levine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Levine?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. William Levine?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 15th, 2017

Dr William Levine

Five stars are not enough for this doctor he is a 10. After several surgical procedures with another doctor, I found Dr Levine. He is top notch and professional. He was able to make repairs and make my arm usable. So thankful in finding him.

August 14th, 2017

Best Decision I Have Ever Made

Dr. Levine was a great choice of surgeon for my shoulder surgery (labral tear). He never pressured me into surgery, but instead gave me a few choices and the subsequent outcomes. Ultimately, I decided surgery was the best option, and felt very comfortable throughout the entire treatment process. Dr. Levine was available at all times, and personally called to check up. I would highly recommend Dr. Levine to anyone! My shoulder has never been better, and I'm so excited to a life free of dislocations!

April 18th, 2017

Great Doctor

This is the second time Dr. Levine operated on me. If a dr. can go from great to truly spectacular he is the one who has done it.

April 13th, 2017

Awesome

Great experience

February 25th, 2017

Phenomenal doctor

September 29th, 2016

ROTATOR CUFF SURGERY

FROM DIAGNOSIS THROUGH SURGERY AND FOLLOW UP THIS WAS WORLD CLASS. I AM TOTALY SATISFIED WITH ALL ASPECTS OF MY TREATMENT. AFTER SUFFERING TWO MASSIVE TEARS I AM BACK TO NORMAL WITHIN SIX MONTHS OF THE SURGERY. DR. LEVINE IS THE BEST YOU CAN GET FOR THIS SURGERY.

September 28th, 2016

carpenter

After two failed rotator cuff surgeries I was recommended to Dr .Levine . From the onset he made a positive and a clear path to help me get my life back together .I will be eternally grateful for his skill ,tenacity and the caring outlook he displayed each time we met, before and after surgery .

September 12th, 2016

Excellent care

once i got the first Appointment ,everything went very Smoothly i was given all the paper work , my surgery was booked quickly , once i obtained my medical clearance. Dr. Levine was very throw in explaining and showing diagrams on what had to be done . Because it was same day surgery everything i would need was measured and given to me for that day and all meds were pre ordered.Dr. Levine himself was quite Debinear , informative and concerned. overall if i had to do it again would not think twice of returning or recommending him and his team. to anyone

August 16th, 2016

Massive Rotator Cuff Cuff Reconstruction

Dr. Levine was terrific. I had massive , full thickness tears of at least two rotator cuff tendons, possibly three, and substantial damage to other structures in right shoulder. I was unable to raise my arm, or to use it other than in very minor ways, and had substantial pain upon movement. Dr. Levine was confident from the start. I had minimal pain from the surgery or the later PT, which also was at Columbia. Now, ten months post-surgery, I have excellent range of motion and no pain. I swim and lift weights largely as before, and last week played 18 holes without even thinking about the rotator cuff. I am far better than I thought I ever could be after my accident. Thank you Dr. Levine!

July 10th, 2016

Great Experience for Rotator Cuff Surgery

I had rotator cuff surgery and the entire process of my care was great. At the doctors office starting at reception exceptionally nice especially Kinga. The RN Brooke and Mike were fantastic and very helpf. Nurse practitioner Rene and surgery schedule people all who helped me along the way, and of course my great surgeon Dr. William Levine Thank you!

July 8th, 2016

2 shoulder surgeries; different issues

I felt that Dr. Levine and his staff cared about my health and well-being both from a pre-surgery POV and after the procedure as well. There was an explanation of all my available options which made me feel involved in the decision-making process, rather a surgeon pushing me toward one option or another. Hopefully you will never have to consider shoulder surgery, but if you do a consultation with Dr. Levine is a MUST.

July 7th, 2016

Dr. Levine is an outstanding Orthopedic. He is extremely knowledgeable in this field. Any type of question I had for Dr. Levine he had a well thought answered to leave me with a large amount of confidence any time i left his office. If anyone has any type of orthopedic issue I highly recommend seeing Dr. Levine.