A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Lewek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Lewek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Lewek, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewek graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Lewek has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William T Lewek MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William T. Lewek practice?
- Dr. William Lewek has 1 office location.
Dr. William Lewek practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near North Tonawanda, NY.
See North Tonawanda Psychiatrists, North Tonawanda Addiction Specialists, and North Tonawanda Geriatric Doctors.