A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Li Pera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Li Pera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Li Pera, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Colon Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Li Pera graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Li Pera has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Li Pera accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William J. Li Pera practice?
Dr. William Li Pera practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near East Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Smithtown, NY and East Patchogue, NY.
See East Setauket Internists, East Setauket Hematologists, and East Setauket Oncologists.