Learn more about Dr. William Lipera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Lipera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lipera
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lipera Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Lipera, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Colon Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipera graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Lipera has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- St Charles Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Lipera MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William Lipera practice?
- Dr. William Lipera has 1 office location.
Dr. William Lipera practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near East Setauket, NY.
See East Setauket Internists, East Setauket Hematologists, and East Setauket Oncologists.