Learn more about Dr. William Lipera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Lipera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lipera
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lipera Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Lipera, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Colon Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipera graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Lipera has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- St Charles Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Lipera MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William Lipera practice?
- Dr. William Lipera has 1 office location.
Dr. William Lipera practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near East Setauket, NY.
See East Setauket Internists, East Setauket Hematologists, and East Setauket Oncologists.