A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Lipera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Lipera is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Lipera, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Colon Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipera graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Lipera has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- St Charles Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Lipera MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William Lipera practice?
- Dr. William Lipera has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Lipera practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near East Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Smithtown, NY and Port Jefferson Station, NY.
See East Setauket Internists, East Setauket Hematologists, and East Setauket Oncologists.