A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Lichtenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Lichtenfeld is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Lichtenfeld, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lichtenfeld graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Lichtenfeld has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Lichtenfeld MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William Lichtenfeld practice?
- Dr. William Lichtenfeld has 5 office locations.
Dr. William Lichtenfeld practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Duluth, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Suwanee, GA and Johns Creek, GA.
See Duluth Physiatrists.