A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Likosky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Likosky is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Likosky, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Likosky graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Likosky has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Skagit Valley Hospital
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William H Likosky MD is a male Neurologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. William H. Likosky practice?
- Dr. William Likosky has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Likosky practices Neurology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Neurologists.