William H Likosky MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.3

August 6th, 2013
Rated one of Seattle's Top Docs 2012
Dr. Likosky was listed in Seattle Magazine's 2012 Top Doc Issue and a recommended referral by my PCP who I love for her bedside manner and her willingness to listen to my opinion regarding my own health, as I work in Clinical Healthcare. I'd read the other reviews on this page before my scheduled appointment and decided to form my own opinion, given that he came so highly recommended to the point I had to wait an extra 2 weeks to get an appt despite a possibly serious incident. I also found him to be aloof and patronizing. He seemed to shrug off my interpretation of and fear during some sight loss as "just classic migraine". And he might as well have just said 'silly girl' and patted me on the rump as I exited! When I voiced concern over the cost of a number of tests and scheduling an additional physician consult for me while I am unemployed, he completely ignored me and scheduled them anyway. I'm sure this guy has expertise in his field and no doubt is a hit with the 90's and over crowd used to believing that the "Doctor knows best!" but he needs an attitude adjustment in my opinion.

July 5th, 2012
No bedside manner and didn't give me much help instead sent me to a surgeon

May 4th, 2012
Poor quality
He may be an excellent surgeon, but my experience with him was that he had zero compassion, very poor patient/doctor interaction, and was simply going through the motions of too many years spent treating patients who need encouragement and understanding during a period of tremendous stress and uncertainty. I would not recommend him to anyone and have no intention of seeing him again. He is done as my physician. His office failed to do the simplest of follow-ups on needed cardiac monitoring, and I felt insulted as a patient by the manner in which the whole experience was handled. It's time to retire, Dr. Likosky.

May 26th, 2010
Patient by referral not choice
My interactions with Dr. Likoski were on an emergency basis. Dr. Likosky had the poorest bedside manner of any doctor that I have met over the years.Dr. Likoski presents as sanctimonious, self-righteous and arrogant. He may be an expert in his field but he brings his Yale snobbish attitude to the bedside and there is no convesation with Dr. Likoski; just dismissive lectgures from the expert. I later found out that he and the radiologist misread my MRI test results and had to have my medical problem addressed by another professional with less attitude and better listening skills.I would not recommend any one having to endure the boorish Dr. Likoski unless they were unconscious.