Learn more about Dr. William Lindsay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Lindsay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lindsay
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Lindsay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Lindsay, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindsay graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Lindsay has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Blount Memorial Hospital
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William C Lindsay FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. William C. Lindsay practice?
- Dr. William Lindsay has 1 office location.
Dr. William Lindsay practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Internists and Knoxville Cardiologists.