Learn more about Dr. William Lindsay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Lindsay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Lindsay, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindsay graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Lindsay has 24 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- Blount Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lindsay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William C. Lindsay practice?
Dr. William Lindsay practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Maryville, TN and Jefferson City, TN.
See Knoxville Internists and Knoxville Cardiologists.