A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Lindsay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Lindsay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Lindsay, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindsay graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Lindsay has 24 hospital affiliations:
- LeCONTE MEDICAL CENTER
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Corwin Lindsay FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. William C. Lindsay practice?
- Dr. William Lindsay has 5 office locations.
Dr. William Lindsay practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Jefferson City, TN and Sevierville, TN.
See Knoxville Internists and Knoxville Cardiologists.