A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Lineaweaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Lineaweaver is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Lineaweaver, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lineaweaver graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Lineaweaver has 8 hospital affiliations:
- River Oaks Hospital
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William C Lineaweaver MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William C. Lineaweaver practice?
- Dr. William Lineaweaver has 6 office locations.
Dr. William Lineaweaver practices Plastic Surgery near Brandon, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, MS and Augusta, GA.
See Brandon Surgeons.