A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Lipman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Lipman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lipman
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Lipman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Lipman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipman graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lipman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Anna Jaques Hospital
- Mt Auburn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Louis Lipman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William L. Lipman practice?
- Dr. William Lipman has 10 office locations.
Dr. William Lipman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Everett, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Somerville, MA and Cambridge, MA.
See Everett Orthopedic Surgeons.