A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Lipman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Lipman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lipman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lipman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Lipman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipman graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Lipman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Anna Jaques Hospital
- Mt Auburn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Louis Lipman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William L. Lipman practice?
- Dr. William Lipman has 1 office location.
Dr. William Lipman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Surgeons.