A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Lipman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Lipman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Lipman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipman graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lipman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Auburn Hospital
- Anna Jaques Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lipman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William L. Lipman practice?
Dr. William Lipman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Newburyport, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, MA and Keene, NH.
See Newburyport Surgeons.