inactive

4.8
  • 2 reviews

January 22nd, 2012
Saved our marriage
It sounds crazy, however, after Dr. Lippy was able to restore my hearing after 2 previous failed surgeries, my wife and I found our lives completely changed. It was a constant fight between us because of my hearing loss and never being able to hear her. Dr. Lippy it turns out has done more revisions of previous surgery than anybody in the world. I feel lucky to have found his website on the internet, watched videos from his online library and then to have an operation by the person who has done this surgery more than anybody else in the world.

July 23rd, 2010
Excellent and exceptional physician
Dr. Lippy is the most qualified doctor I have ever seen. He was able to do a revision surgery on me after two failed attempts to restore my hearing. I later found out Dr. Lippy has done over 1300 revision stapedectomy surgeries and that was the difference for me. He is a true national treasure.