A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Lipsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Lipsky is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lipsky
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Lipsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipsky graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Lipsky has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Michael Lipsky MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. William M. Lipsky practice?
- Dr. William Lipsky has 1 office location.
Dr. William Lipsky practices Infectious Disease near Long Beach, NY.
See Long Beach Infectious Disease Doctors.