A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Lipsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipsky graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Lipsky has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lipsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William M. Lipsky practice?
Dr. William Lipsky practices Infectious Disease near Long Beach, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Oceanside, NY.
See Long Beach Infectious Disease Doctors.