A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Lipsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Lipsky is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipsky graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Lipsky has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Michael Lipsky MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. William M. Lipsky practice?
- Dr. William Lipsky has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Lipsky practices Infectious Disease near Long Beach, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hauppauge, NY.
See Long Beach Infectious Disease Doctors.