Learn more about Dr. William Lipsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Lipsky, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lipsky
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lipsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Lipsky, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Transplantation
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipsky graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lipsky has 8 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Bayshore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Lipsky FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William Lipsky practice?
- Dr. William Lipsky has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Lipsky practices Ophthalmology near Webster, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Alvin, TX.
See Webster Ophthalmologists.