Learn more about Dr. William Lipsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Lipsky, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lipsky
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Lipsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Lipsky, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Transplantation
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipsky graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lipsky has 8 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Bayshore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Lipsky FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William Lipsky practice?
- Dr. William Lipsky has 1 office location.
Dr. William Lipsky practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.