Learn more about Dr. William Lipsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Lipsky, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Lipsky, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Transplantation
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipsky graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lipsky has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bayshore Medical Center
- The Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lipsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William Lipsky practice?
Dr. William Lipsky practices Ophthalmology near Webster, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Alvin, TX.
See Webster Ophthalmologists.