Ophthalmologist, Surgeon
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  OFFICE STAFF IS RUDE !!!!!  |  show details
Mar 1st, 2013

i was treated like garbage . And i have good insurance.

Apr 2nd, 2012

After hearing rave reviews from former patients and learning about his experience i made the decision to have cataract surgery... found the staff and his nurse to be very thorough and caring... i began this process with great concern but soon i felt trust and confidence in Dr. Lipsky's skill and knowledge. I had cataracts removed and ReStor multi-focal lenses implanted... It was the BEST decision i could have made... i was and still am thrilled with the results... great vision and no glasses!!

|  Dr Lipsky  |  show details
Feb 6th, 2012

To whom it may concer Dr. Lipsky has been my doctor for the past 15 yrs..has operated on both eyes for cataracs...and ..glasses..He always knows who I am ..and what he has done..and..looking for Macular Degeneration as it is on both mother and fathers' family heritage... I would never even consider going to another eye doctor...when I moved here 20 years ago.. this is how I came to know him was from all the people around the Bal Harbor area where I live...sang his praises...Heis so popular..one does have to wait sometimes..but well worth the wait..

Jan 6th, 2012

I brought my 90 year old mother for an appointment and waited 2 hours and 45 minutes to see the doctor. I understand delays, but this is ridiculous!

Mar 8th, 2011

Several years ago when my daughter was three she had to have surgery and I am so thankful to Dr. Lipsky. At first he seemed a little rough around the edges, but he took extremely good care of my child. He was kind and patient and we knew she was in good hands. As any parent knows, when your child is having any kind of medical difficulties it is very stressful and upsetting. We felt blessed that Dr. Lipsky took care of our little one like she was his own!!!!!!

|  Doctor Visit  |  show details
by Carlene McGehee on Jun 30th, 2010

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Lipsky and his great staff. Everyone was so kind and caring. They informed me of my choices and explained all of it to me. I would highly recommend this doctor and his staff to anyone. Thanks, Carlene McGehee