Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Helene L. on May 6th, 2016

I was referred to him because of cataracts. I previously had RK and lasik. I was able to see distance in both eyes, but had to wear glasses for close up. After surgery in my left eye, I could no longer see distance, only close up. This has made depth perception unbearable. It is a struggle to walk a straight line - very difficult to drive during the day and impossible at night. I wish that I had never had this done, and I will not have the cataract surgery in my right eye. Probably not the doctor's fault, but I was not prepared for the results. It has been two months of frustration since surgery and my vision is still changing, but not improving. Be prepared to wait 2 to 3 hours to see the doctor, even with an appointment. Total time spent for each patient is approx. 10 minutes.

OFFICE STAFF IS RUDE !!!!! show details OFFICE STAFF IS RUDE !!!!!
Mar 1st, 2013

i was treated like garbage . And i have good insurance.

Apr 2nd, 2012

After hearing rave reviews from former patients and learning about his experience i made the decision to have cataract surgery... found the staff and his nurse to be very thorough and caring... i began this process with great concern but soon i felt trust and confidence in Dr. Lipsky's skill and knowledge. I had cataracts removed and ReStor multi-focal lenses implanted... It was the BEST decision i could have made... i was and still am thrilled with the results... great vision and no glasses!!

Mar 8th, 2011

Several years ago when my daughter was three she had to have surgery and I am so thankful to Dr. Lipsky. At first he seemed a little rough around the edges, but he took extremely good care of my child. He was kind and patient and we knew she was in good hands. As any parent knows, when your child is having any kind of medical difficulties it is very stressful and upsetting. We felt blessed that Dr. Lipsky took care of our little one like she was his own!!!!!!