A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Littlefield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Littlefield, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Littlefield
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Littlefield Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Littlefield, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Tendon Injuries
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wounds and Injuries
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Littlefield graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Littlefield has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Glenn Littlefield FAAOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. William G. Littlefield practice?
- Dr. William Littlefield has 8 office locations.
Dr. William Littlefield practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Suwanee, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Alpharetta, GA and Duluth, GA.
See Suwanee Surgeons and Suwanee Orthopedic Surgeons.