A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Lizarraga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Lizarraga is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Lizarraga, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lizarraga graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Lizarraga has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland Cit
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Anthony Lizarraga MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William A. Lizarraga practice?
- Dr. William Lizarraga has 1 office location.
Dr. William Lizarraga practices Internal Medicine near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Internists.