A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Loder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Loder is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Loder, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Loder graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Loder has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William A Loder MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William A. Loder practice?
- Dr. William Loder has 1 office location.
Dr. William Loder practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Danville, PA.
See Danville Anesthesiologists and Danville Critical Care Practitioners.