Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Loebman
Dr. William Loebman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Loebman is affiliated with Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center, Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health and Greater El Monte Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William Loebman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. William Loebman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. John Nastro
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Allergy and Immunology
Los Angeles, CA 0.13 mi46
Dr. Robert Saed
Los Angeles, CA 0.16 mi17
Dr. Andre Van Herle
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0.17 mi53