The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Loftis Jr
Dr. William Loftis Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Augusta, GA, with other offices in Augusta, GA and Augusta, GA (and 1 other location). He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Loftis is affiliated with St Joseph Hospital - Augusta, Doctors Hospital of Augusta and University Hospital - Augusta. He speaks English.
Dr. William Loftis Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. William Loftis Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Augusta, GA.
Dr. William Brooks III
Diagnostic Radiology, Pediatric Radiology
Augusta, GA 0.06 mi37
Dr. Lawrence Arrington
Augusta, GA 0.06 mi29
Dr. William Johnson
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, General Surgery
Augusta, GA 0.06 mi25