Learn more about Dr. William Lohrer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Lohrer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lohrer
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Lohrer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Lohrer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lohrer graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lohrer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wing Memorial Hospital & Medical Centers
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital Inc,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Albert Lohrer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William A. Lohrer practice?
- Dr. William Lohrer has 5 office locations.
Dr. William Lohrer practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Agawam, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Palmer, MA and Northampton, MA.
See Agawam Surgeons.