A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Lohrer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Lohrer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Lohrer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lohrer graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lohrer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wing Memorial Hospital & Medical Centers
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital Inc,The
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lohrer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health New England - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William A. Lohrer practice?
Dr. William Lohrer practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Palmer, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Belchertown, MA and Northampton, MA.
See Palmer Orthopedic Surgeons.