A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Lohrer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Lohrer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Lohrer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lohrer graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lohrer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wing Memorial Hospital & Medical Centers
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital Inc,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Albert Lohrer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William A. Lohrer practice?
- Dr. William Lohrer has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Lohrer practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Palmer, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Belchertown, MA and Northampton, MA.
See Palmer Orthopedic Surgeons and Palmer Surgeons.