Learn more about Dr. William Lohrer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Lohrer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lohrer
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lohrer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Lohrer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lohrer graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lohrer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wing Memorial Hospital & Medical Centers
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital Inc,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Albert Lohrer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William A. Lohrer practice?
- Dr. William Lohrer has 5 office locations.
Dr. William Lohrer practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Agawam, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Palmer, MA and Northampton, MA.
See Agawam Orthopedic Surgeons and Agawam Surgeons.