A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Lombardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Lombardi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Lombardi, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lombardi graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lombardi has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Island Hospital
- St. Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William L Lombardi MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. William L. Lombardi practice?
- Dr. William Lombardi has 7 office locations.
Dr. William Lombardi practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Bellingham, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Anacortes, WA and Eastsound, WA.
See Bellingham Cardiologists.