Learn more about Dr. William Lombardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Lombardi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Lombardi, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lombardi graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lombardi has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital
- Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lombardi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William L. Lombardi practice?
Dr. William Lombardi practices Interventional Cardiology and Cardiology near Bellingham, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Anacortes, WA and Ketchikan, AK.
See Bellingham Cardiologists.