A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Lombardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Lombardi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lombardi
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lombardi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Lombardi, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lombardi graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lombardi has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital
- Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William L Lombardi MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. William L. Lombardi practice?
- Dr. William Lombardi has 1 office location.
Dr. William Lombardi practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Bellingham, WA.
See Bellingham Cardiologists.