A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Longenecker graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Longenecker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Longenecker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 6 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William Longenecker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William E. Longenecker practice?
Dr. William Longenecker practices Family Medicine near Ephrata, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Brownstown, PA and Lititz, PA.
See Ephrata Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bill Longenecker, Dr. Billy Longenecker, Dr. Guillermo Longenecker