A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Longenecker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Longenecker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Longenecker
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Longenecker Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Longenecker graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Longenecker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William E Longenecker DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William E. Longenecker practice?
- Dr. William Longenecker has 1 office location.
Dr. William Longenecker practices Family Medicine near Brownstown, PA.
See Brownstown Family Physicians.