A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Longfellow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Longfellow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Longfellow, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Longfellow graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Longfellow has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Steven Longfellow MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William S. Longfellow practice?
- Dr. William Longfellow has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Longfellow practices Internal Medicine near Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Rancho Mirage Internists.