A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Longton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Longton, Pain Medicine, Anesthesiology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Longton, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
- Lower Back Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Longton graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Longton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Cooper Longton MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William C. Longton practice?
- Dr. William Longton has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Longton practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Anesthesiologists and Walnut Creek Pain Management Doctors.