Get the facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms, who gets it, and what vaccines are available to prevent it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Loos
Dr. William Loos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine and Sports Medicine. Dr. Loos is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center, UCLA Medical Center and Los Angeles Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. William Loos has the following 2 specialties
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
An osteopath is a physician who is trained in the philosophy of osteopathic medicine. These doctors have a D.O. degree which stands for Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, as opposed to M.D. for Medical Doctor.
Osteopathic medicine differs...
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
Dr. William Loos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.