Dr. William Loper III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Loper III?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 4th, 2016

Dr. Loper is an amazing doctor for myself and my husband. He's been our Primary Physician for over 14yrs. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great doctor that will listen to you and diagnose you correctly as well..

February 21st, 2013

Had the single most painful pelvic exam of my life. Was actually pushed up the exam table while he was in me. He was very rough. For the first time in my life I bled after one, continued for several hours. I can't speak to much else because after 2 visits I didn't go back. He may well be competent - I don't have enough experience with him to address that. I didn't go back after that pelvic.

May 1st, 2012

This doctor might be okay if your illness isn't any more serious than a head cold. Dr. Loper has diagnosed me incorrectly not just once but twice. The first time he diagnosed a cyst as "nothing more than a boil." 4 months later, it was diagnosed by another doctor and a 6" cyst was painfully removed. Of course, I shouldn't have gone back to see him again but because it was convenient, I saw him again 2 years later. To make the story short, he thought I had bronchitis and it proved to be viral pneumonia. It's not surprising Loper went to a 1 star medical school and took the minimal amount of training after med school to start practicing. I'll never see a GP again.As for personality, after enough time around him, you will find him as shallow as they come although he can put on an excellent salesman routine. I'm flabbergasted at the commentator who wrote, "Dr. Loper becomes a special friend in time of need," and I wonder if he is mistakenly commenting about another Dr. Loper.

November 30th, 2010

Everyone in the clinic is exceptional. Dr. Loper becomes a special friend in time of need. He was there for my family in the loss of my wife both day and night.

August 4th, 2017