A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Losquadro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Losquadro, Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Losquadro graduated from State University of New York Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY (MD.
Dr. Losquadro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Daniel Losquadro MD is a male Plastic Surgeon and practices in Plastic Surgery and Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William D. Losquadro practice?
- Dr. William Losquadro has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Losquadro practices Plastic Surgery and Facial Plastic Surgery near Jefferson Valley, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Katonah, NY and Brewster, NY.
See Jefferson Valley Surgeons.