A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Loudon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Loudon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Loudon, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Brain Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Loudon graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Loudon has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William G Loudon MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William G. Loudon practice?
- Dr. William Loudon has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Loudon practices Neurological Surgery near Orange, CA.
See Orange Neurological Surgeons.