Dr. William Loudon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Loudon?

October 22nd, 2016

William G. Loudon Review

This is the guy you want operating on your child when brain cancer enters your life. He's a stud. No, THE stud. Ph. D., M.D., MBA...he's the man.

January 25th, 2016

Mom

I am only writing this review with hope that it will help other parents. If you are taking your baby to this Dr. to get evaluated for cranial development and your pediatrician doesn’t suspect anything wrong, please seek a second opinion. He misdiagnosed our 9 month old baby. THANK GOD AND GLORY TO OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, we went to another Dr. and obtain a second opinion. Our baby girl’s cranial development is normal.

March 7th, 2015

Dr. Loudon is extremely friendly and knowledgable. He saved my daughters life and I'm extremely grateful.

March 4th, 2015

I am the daughter on Tibor Machan who previously wrote an unsatisfactory review of Doctor Louden. I wanted to clarify that my father was treated because of cognitive issues, confusion and dysfunction. He was very confused about his surgery and treatment. I want to review Dr Loudon from our families experience and would like to say he was one of the best surgeons I've ever had the experience of working with, he was attentive, always on time and available when I called. He was extremely thoughtful and understood the worry we were going through dealing with this and handled it all professionally and delicately. We are so grateful to Dr Loudon and the amazing staff at St Joseph. The doctors, nurses and staff were above and beyond our expectations.

February 18th, 2015

Very unsatisfactory treament

Dr. Loudon is the most inattentive physician I have had in my life! He is competent, although even that may be questioned given that he had to call me back to his office after the shunts he placed in my body malfunctioned. I have literally begged him to talk about the severe pain his work left me with but he simply will not respond to this. ALl i need from him is about ten minutes but it's useless to ask.

March 29th, 2013

mom

I think hes just amazing!! My son has been seeing him for over 10 years. My son has something called neurofibrotosis one doctor didn't have a clue what to do. I wouldn't go anyplace even if I had to drive a hundred miles. I think he's the the best.

June 20th, 2011

My daughter has a brain tumor and has been a patient of Dr. Loudon's for 7 1/2 years. He has been magnificent in every way. We wouldn't change anything about our experience with Dr. Loudon and his wonderful staff!

March 25th, 2011

He saved my son's life. What more can I say

October 28th, 2010

Dr. Loudon is an excellent Doctor. My daughter is doing great! Overall rating is a 4 star.

April 13th, 2010

Takes care of my sister like she was his own daughter!!!

Dr. Loudon is by far thee most amazing doctor I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. She has been taking care of my little sister for the past 6 years and I would not trust anyone else with her life. He always goes above and beyond for all of his patients. He has become a part of our family and a friend to my sister. I could not sing his praises enough. HE IS AMAZING!!!

January 10th, 2010

My insurance company had me see Dr Loudon to see if he could do gamma knife on my brain. I waited over an hour to see him, supposedly due to an emergency, but as I waited he was casually talking on his cell phone and texting in the hallway. It seemed to me that he was just doing a job and didn't really care. I would not see him again if given the option.

October 28th, 2009

He saved my life

This surgeon/doctor is the greatest he saved my life. I cracked my head and almost died but he fixed me up and i can still use my body and brain like i did before my accident. I also look the same no indents in my head and no nasty visible scars.