A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Loui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Loui is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Loui
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Loui Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Loui, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Loui graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Loui has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - Honolulu
- Queens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William S Loui MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William S. Loui practice?
- Dr. William Loui has 5 office locations.
Dr. William Loui practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Aiea, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Honolulu, HI and Ewa Beach, HI.
See Aiea Internists, Aiea Hematologists, and Aiea Oncologists.