A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Loui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Loui is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Loui
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Loui Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Loui, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Loui graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Loui has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - Honolulu
- Queens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William S Loui MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William S. Loui practice?
- Dr. William Loui has 1 office location.
Dr. William Loui practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Internists, Honolulu Hematologists, and Honolulu Oncologists.